BWAM is an alliance of cyclists and walkers throughout the five valleys area run by a volunteer board. Memberships allow us to continue our strong advocacy and educational programming for biking and walking, while also attending to our basic administrative tasks like website hosting, our PO box, and printing costs.
Membership has many benefits, including a discount coupon program, access to up-to-the-minute information on projects happening in Missoula, and a wonderful community of cyclists and walkers.
If you have any questions about membership, feel free to contact us by clicking here.
BWAM Membership rates are accessible to all in our community and updated yearly. Rates are as follows:
- $10 Living Lite Membership
- $25 Individual Membership
- $35 Family Membership
- $50 BWAM BAM Membership
- $100 BWAM SLAM Membership
- $250 Founding Member
- Business Memberships (BWAM Sponsors)
To join, make your membership donation online by clicking the “DONATE” button on the right of this page. If you would prefer to mail your membership donation, please mail your check to:
PO Box 8881
Missoula, MT 59807-8881
When you join or renew your membership you will receive a BWAM Membership ID that also functions as a discount coupon redeemable at any one of the merchants listed below. You must present your valid BWAM membership card to receive the discount. Discounts are $10 off of a $50+ purchase or $20 off of a $100+ purchase of regularly priced items.
- Bicycle Hangar – 1801 Brooks Street, Missoula
- Big Sky Bikes – 1110 South Ave W or 809 E Front St
- Missoula Bicycle Works – 708 South Higgins Ave.
- Missoula Bike Source – 1521 S. Russell St.
- Open Road Bicycles & Nordic – 517 South Orange St.
- Runners Edge – 325 N. Higgins Ave.
- Trail Head – 221 East Front St.