Help BWAM continue to make a difference in our community by renewing your membership today! Click here to renew.
Your support makes a difference! With your support, we have made incredible strides for biking and walking in the Missoula area in the last year.
Specifically, BWAM has been a leading organizer for:
- Successfully obtaining a TIGER grant of 4.5 million dollars to create the Missoula to Lolo Trail
- Continuing a citizen movement for a bike/walk friendly Russell Street;
- Promoting new funding for trails and sidewalks, and bike/walk-friendly planning in Missoula’s downtown and in the active transportation plan;
- Hosting the “Ride of Silence” (remembering cyclists who have been killed or injured in traffic);
- Establishing a new committee, Women Bike Missoula (MizzBs), within BWAM to encourage more women to bike more.
- Hosting the second annual Bike Swap (watch your email for upcoming details!)
- Partnering with Missoula In Motion to secure future grant funding to support Sunday Streets and other activities
We have done all of this with your generous membership support and countless volunteer hours. Your contributions help us to continue our advocacy efforts, organize events, and maintain our website. Moreover, we are carefully managing our budget to build towards our long-term goal of making Missoula one of the best places in America to bike and walk. Please renew your membership of $Last Amount today – and consider increasing your support! Your last payment was on Last Pay Date.
Renewing is easy, and because BWAM is a non-profit all your gifts are tax-deductible! You may renew your membership online by clicking the “Join BWAM Now” link here or in the Quick Links box of this e-mail. Enter and submit your information and then click on the JustGive or the PayPal buttons to process your online payment. If you would prefer to mail your membership contribution, send your check to:BWAM, PO Box 8881, Missoula, MT 59807-8881.
Thank you for your continued support of BWAM. There is no other citizen membership group in Missoula working for better biking and walking conditions. Please help sustain and grow this movement for active transportation. Click here to renew your membership!
Thank you, your BWAM Board of Directors